What's New in GoToConnect?
Stay up to date on the latest features and updates for GoToConnect.
Note: We often make new features and services available to only a subset of users so we can learn from user behavior and resolve issues. This means that sometimes different user experiences are available simultaneously, which helps us make our products better for all users.
GoTo Network Test 2.0.3 – Sept. 21, 2020
Contact Center - Sept. 16, 2020
Call Reports - Sept. 9, 2020
Contact Center - Aug. 24, 2020
- Improved the Users filter to include the ability to sort by logged-in users
- Added the ability for supervisors/admins to log a user into specific queues from the user's profile
- Added a drop down selector for devices on the user profiles when a user has 2+ assigned devices
- Made the Overview collapsible for Support Center subscribers and hidden for all other tiers
- Improved the Overview to display more helpful information related to queue participation
- Re-added the usage feature for call queues
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.24.0) – August 12, 2020
- Ability to Change Account Name
- Account admins can change the account name of their LogMeIn product account within Admin Settings. Previously, account name changes could only be performed by Customer Care representatives.
- New Welcome and Assignment Change Email Templates
The Welcome email and Change email templates have a new look and feel! Note that any customizations made to the previous template will also be carried over to the new template.Note: This feature is being rolled out in a phased manner. This release enabled it as the default setting for most accounts (with the ability to opt-out, if desired), and made it available as an opt-in feature for other accounts – both of which can be configured within Admin Settings under Email Customizations. All new accounts will only see the new email templates and be unable to opt-out. A future release will make it the default setting for all accounts.
GoToConnect Admin Portal - Aug. 12, 2020
- Officially hid the JiveID field in lieu of the email field in preparation for our Unified Admin across all GoTo products.
GoToConnect – July 23, 2020
- Meeting Password
- Secure your meetings by adding a password.
GoToConnect Admin Portal - Aug. 6, 2020
- Made the email address an optional step when creating new users
Contact Center - Aug. 3, 2020
- Added an Agents tab to the Supervisor Real-time view
Contact Center - July 30, 2020
- Moved call queues into the Contact Center Configuration tab
- Renamed Contact Center Configuration to Call Queues & Contact Center
- Temporarily removed the usage feature for call queues
Jive View 1.0.6 – July 23, 2020
Jive View Prequalification Webpage – July 23, 2020
- GoToRoom Tab
- The test results webpage now has a GoToRoom tab.
GoToConnect Admin Portal - June 30, 2020
- Report Permission
- Admins can now give users access to view the reports or to view reports and listen to any available call recordings.
Contact Center - June 30, 2020
- Added the ability for cc admins to limit agent and user access to unassigned queues
Jive View 1.0.5 – June 24, 2020
Contact Center - June 16, 2020
- Temporarily removed the management page in the CC Portal to do some rennovations and updates
GoToConnect Admin Portal - June 11, 2020
- Added a new permission to allow admins with only GoToConnect licenses to turn off meeting access for their users
Contact Center - June 3, 2020
GoToConnect Admin Portal - June 2, 2020
- Setup Dashboard
- Users can now self-serve onboard using the new setup dashboard in their admin portal. This is the final step of replacing the customer dashboard which is now retired.
Voice Features - June 1, 2020
- Pause/Unpause Live Recorded Calls
- Users can now pause and unpause a live recorded call using a new star code. This feature is in public beta.
GoToConnect Admin Portal - May 29, 2020
- Users can now use the locations tab to maintain validated addresses for easy re-use.
GoToConnect Mobile - May 28, 2020
- Added feature to silence your mobile device only
- Improved search contacts speed
- Added filter to voicemails
- Improvements to SMS/MMS screen
Contact Center - May 22, 2020
- Added a new call disposition column to the call reports to show the cause codes
GoToConnect - May 20, 2020
Jive View Prequalification Webpage – May 14, 2020
- The prequalification webpage has been rebranded to GoTo Network Test.
- GoToMeeting Tab
- The test results webpage now has a GoToMeeting tab. Note, we are currently not testing proxy for GoToMeeting.
GoToConnect Admin Portal - May 13, 2020
- You can now send pictures and videos through our texting platform.
Jive View 1.0.4 – May 8, 2020
- Prequalification Test Launch
- Users can now launch a prequalification test directly from the client.
- Removed admin rights requirements for users
- Added the ability to copy the system-code to clipboard
- Fixed an issue that required users to reboot their computer to relaunch Jive View
GoToConnect Admin Portal - May 6, 2020
- Order Tool
- Users can now track the status of their orders from the admin portal. This is step 1 of replacing the customer dashboard.
GoToConnect Admin Portal - Apr. 30, 2020
Contact Center - Apr. 15, 2020
- Stopped selling the Insight Center tier — Customers are encouraged to upgrade to the GoToConnect Support Center tier pending contract completion
- GoToConnect Support Center is now available in all currently supported countries
GoToConnect - Apr. 14, 2020
Phones and Accessories - Apr. 14, 2020
GoToConnect Admin Portal - Apr. 3, 2020
- Renamed SMS to Texting Administration
Contact Center - Apr. 2, 2020
- We turned on GoToConnect Support Center for free until June 30th for all customers.
- User Activity Report
- We added a new queue column to this report to help supervisors better understand the call data for their users and agents.
- Moved "Assign Licenses and Roles" functionality to the "Users" tab
- Moved "Queue Assignments" task to the "Queues" tab
- Changed how you assign a CC admin
- Improved the configuration experience of queues and agent assignments
Billing Portal – Mar. 27, 2020
GoToConnect Mobile - Mar. 26, 2020
- Added iOS notification badging
- Added swipe actions from home screen
- Fixed issue to allow audio from other apps to be maintained when the GoToConnect app is launched
GoToConnect Mobile - Mar. 11, 2020
- Updated deletion of a message in a conversation
- Improved matching texting notification to the correct contact
- Improved navigating users to texting conversation from notification
- Included additional information and actions from texting conversation
- Updated creating and editing a contact
- Upgraded contact detail screen
- Added unique GoToConnect ring tone and message tone
Contact Center - Mar. 6, 2020
- Agent Effectiveness Dashboard
- We added a new Transfer Card widget to this dashboard to better understand the amount of transfers an agent is doing.
Jive View – Feb. 28, 2020
GoToConnect Mobile - Feb. 19, 2020
- Enhanced call merge when two calls are on hold
- Updated iOS texting push notifications
- Fixed bluetooth permissions issue
- Fixed issue that caused ending both calls when the second call was ended
- Fixed an issue on Android that caused a white screen when sending texts
- Fixed an issue on Android that caused crashing on boot
GoToConnect Mobile - Jan. 31, 2020
- Enhancements to texting:
- Auto-correct while typing
- Delete a conversation
- Added Send SMS to actions from visual voicemail
- Added call type filters in call history
- Updated call transfer to set the call on hold when transfer is tapped
- Fixed navigation issue when entering and leaving a call or meeting
Contact Center - Dec. 13, 2019
- Added call monitoring options for supervisors in the real-time report of GTC Support Center
GoToConnect Admin Portal - Nov. 29, 2019
- Fixed an issue where the Deny Strict queue option would reject new callers when no agents were present
Contact Center – Nov. 21, 2019
- GoToConnect Support Center Tier
- We released a new tier of Contact Center that is focused on improving outcomes by providing better overall management of inbound calls.
Internationalization – Nov. 18, 2019
- Australia Launch
- GoToConnect is now available in Australia.
Invoices – Nov. 18, 2019
GoToConnect Mobile - Oct. 25, 2019
- Updated translations and regional support for Germany, Australia, UK, and Ireland
- Added call disconnected and call failed error message
- Fixed meeting dial-in issue
- Fixed issue that caused audio disconnection issues after putting a meeting on hold
Contact Center - Oct. 22, 2019
- Added queue filters to the Supervisor and Real-time Dashboards
- Added a customizable URL when you filter by a queue
- Added a shortcut to launch a wallboard
- Updated the status icons of agents
- Increased the browser efficiency
GoToConnect - Oct. 21, 2019
- Presenter mode
- Presenter mode allows users to join a meeting and focus only on the active screen, without the distraction of other video tiles. Learn more here.
GoToConnect - Oct. 15, 2019
GoToConnect Mobile - Sept. 26 2019
- Updated star code support and international calls
- Added DND expiration notifications
- Enhanced landscape mode in meeting and camera orientation
- Updated extension selector
- Fixed issue that caused the back button to not appear in the settings tab
- Fixed issue in which there weren't meetings reminders for calendar events
- Fixed audio source issue
- Fixed meeting mute button based on permission
GoToConnect - Sept. 19, 2019
- Sync your calendar
- Sync your Office 365 or Google calendar with GoToConnect to see your meetings in GoToConnect. Learn more here.
- Call Me
- GoToConnect can dial your phone number to join a meeting. Click call me and enter your phone number for GoToConnect to call you for the meeting.
Analog Fax – Sept. 18, 2019
Internationalization – Aug. 6, 2019
- UK, Ireland, and Germany Launch
- GoToConnect is now available in the UK, Ireland, and Germany.