How do I change my chat queue settings?
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
, use the bubbles to filter your chat queue list:
- All chat queues displays all chat queues.
- Assigned chat queues displays all queues that have at least 1 supervisor and 1 agent assigned.
- Unassigned chat queues displays all queues without assigned supervisors or agents.
- Choose the queue you want to customize.
Tip: You can also delete a chat queue from here using the trash can icon. Deleting a queue will close any open chats in that queue.
- From the Overview tab, you can change the name of the chat queue by selecting Edit or by selecting on any open tab.
- From the Settings tab, you can:
- Change the chat queue language
- Edit your read receipt and typing indicator preferences
- Turn on automatic agent assignment
- Set up after-hours messaging and select a schedule for your chat
- Enable AI Analysis for chat conversation sentiment scores and chat summaries.
- Set up a follow-up survey
- Enable co-browsing for your agents
If you make any changes, select Save.
- From the Channels tab, change your Webchat widget's settings, or connect your chat to Facebook and manage the enabled pages for Facebook and/or Instagram. If you make any changes, select Save.
- From the Supervisors tab, choose users to assign as a supervisor for this queue.
- From the Agents tab, choose users to assign as an agent for this queue.