How do I set up a chat queue with SMS/MMS?
Set up SMS/MMS on your chat queues to provide an additional and effective method for customers to communicate with agents. Only available in the United States and Canada. Available for Core and Complete only.
Before you begin: You must have Admin or Super admin permissions. Make sure you have created a chat queue first.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- From Phone Numbers, choose the number you want chat queues enabled on.
- From Texting, enable Use Chat Queues.
- From Route texts to, select the desired chat queue from the drop-down.
- Click Save when you are finished.
What to do next: Ensure your agents know how to use the chat queue in their agent dashboard.