How do I set up a chat queue?
Create a chat queue for your agents to reach customers in a variety of ways from webchat to social media platforms. Available for Core and Complete customers.
Before you begin: You must be set up as a user and be assigned the admin role. This can also be done from your admin portal if you have access permissions.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , click + Add Chat Queue.
- Name the queue and then click Save.
- From the Supervisors tab, choose which users you want to assign the supervisor role to for this queue.
- From the Agents tab, choose which users you want to assign the agent role to for this queue.
- From the Settings tab, choose your general setting and distribution preferences and then choose which type of channel(s) you want to enable for this queue:
- Click Save when you are finished.
What to do next: Ensure your agents know how to use the chat queue in their agent dashboard.