How do I set up a chat queue with Webchat?
Set up a webchat widget on your chat queues to allow your customers to communicate with agents through a website. Only available in English at this time.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , select the chat queue you want to edit.
- From , enable webchat for this queue.
- Configure additional widget settings as desired.
- Choose what domains to trust for security
- Determine if you want to collect any customer information before the chat starts
- Set up a welcome message
- Choose a header message
- Customize the styling and position of the widget
- Select Copy code and then add it to your website. Use the Use code, Wordpress, or Shopify bubbles to filter the instructions accordingly.
Tip: The code does not change if you modify the widget appearance or messages. Any changes made will update automatically on your website after a browser refresh.
- Click Save when you are finished.