How do I set up a chat queue with Facebook Messenger?
Connect your chat queue(s) to Facebook Messenger to reach more customers, gather rich data for analysis and growth, and optimize agent performance by enabling them to handle conversations in one central place. Available for Core and Complete only.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , select the chat queue you want to edit.
- From , click Connect.Note: If you have previously linked Facebook to your chat queues, it will say Manage.
- From the pop-up window:
- Log in to Facebook if setting this up for the first time, otherwise click Edit Settings.
- Select the page(s) you want available for your chat queue(s). If you see Create a page instead of a list of pages, it's because you do not have a Facebook page available. One will need to be created before you can continue.
- Click Next.
- Make sure all permissions are enabled. Removing any permission may break the integration.
- Click .
Result: This will take you back to your chat queue settings page. If it does not happen automatically, refresh the app to load the list of Facebook pages. These will now display for all chat queues.
- From Facebook Pages, enable a page to make it available for agents in this chat queue. Note: You can connect multiple pages to a single queue and you can also connect the same pages to multiple queues.
- Click Save when you are finished.