Change Settings in Customer Engagement
Customize your campaign settings and user roles to optimize its performance and achieve your needs.
- Phone Number — Add or change which phone number the campaign messages will come from.
- Message Assistant — Enabling Message Assistant will allow AI to customize a message for you based on what your message is about, the tone and campaign type. By enabling Message Assistant, you understand and agree the use of this feature is subject to the GoTo AI Terms.
- Company name — Enter a company name. This company name appears if the prepend company name feature is enabled.
- Prepend Company Name — Enabling this feature will add the company name to the beginning of a text campaign.
- Opt-Out Message — Enabling this feature will automatically remove a contact from the campaign if they reply with "STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or, QUIT".
- Opt-Out Confirmation Message — Enabling this feature will send a confirmation message to the contact when they opt-out of a campaign.
- Account Variables — Add your account information such as company name, address, email and phone number. Team members can use these variables in a campaign and inbox messages.
- Contact Variables — Contact variables allows you to personalize your campaign with the contact's name. If a contact does not have a value for one of the variables, you can add a default value.
User & Roles
- Team Member — Ability to access the inbox and can respond to message responses.
- Manager — Ability to manage campaigns, templates and surveys. Manage Customer Engagement feature settings, such as shared inbox settings, campaign settings, and role assignment.
- Admin — From your admin portal, Admins have the ability to enable and view Customer Engagement user licenses, assign user roles, assign the phone number used for sending campaigns and the shared inbox, and enable Message Assistant.