How do I configure Contact Center?
Assign supervisors/agents to specific queues and roles so they can begin taking calls, managing their queues, and using their role-specific tools. This is exclusively for GoToConnect Support Center.
Before you begin:
About this task: A queue is considered complete when at least one supervisor and one agent are assigned. If assigning additional PBX users as agents, supervisors, or CC admins above your quoted amount, the cost of your monthly subscription will increase.
- Log in with one of our platforms:
Log in Steps From GoToConnect
- Log in to GoToConnect.
From Admin Portal
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- From the left sidebar, select Call Queues & Contact Center.
- Create your call queues.
- From Queues, select a queue.
- From Assign Supervisors, click + Add Supervisor.
- Search for the users you want to add and then press +.
- Click Assign when you are finished.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for Assign Agents.
- From Users, search for and select the user you want to assign a role to.
- Toggle on Assign as Agent or Assign as Supervisor for the appropriate queue(s).
- Click Save when you are finished.
- Repeat steps 8-10 for all other users needing role assignments.
- Optional: Configure pause reasons for your account.