What do the reporting terms mean?
Learn how we define the fundamental data you see in your contact center reports so that you can confidently drive better outcomes for your business.
GoTo Connect Reports
- Abandoned Calls
- A call is abandoned when the caller leaves a single queue before being helped by an agent. This could be for many reasons such as, the caller hung up or the queue timed out.
- Average Talk Time (see definition for talk time)
- Handled Contacts
- This is the amount of contacts that have called into a queue and connected with an agent.
- This is the contact information of the person who called into a particular queue.
- Outcome of the call.
- Direct Inbound (Call Type)
- This is the amount of calls made to an agent via their personal extension (line) or a ring group. If an agent receives a transferred call from another agent, the transferred call is displayed as a direct inbound call for the given agent, regardless if it was originally a queue call made to the transferring agent.
- Missed Contacts
- This is the amount of contacts that have called into a queue and did not connect with an agent for various reasons (agent did not answer, caller left the queue early, or the queue timed out). If the call queue is set to the Ring All strategy, a contact that has been handled by one agent in the call queue will be represented as a missed contact for the other agents in that same queue.
- Outbound (Call Type)
- This is the amount of calls made from an agent via their personal extension (line) or a ring group. Calls made by campaigns are excluded from this call type.
- Queue (Call Type)
- This is the amount of inbound calls that were dispatched to an agent by a queue.
- Talk Time
- The amount of time a caller and agent were connected, minus the time of any holds.
- Time in Queue
- This is the amount of time a caller was in a single queue. It does not begin when the call starts, unless the number dialed goes directly to a queue rather than a dial plan with an option menu.