How do I set up auto-queue callback?
- There are current limitations to note:
- The pre-recorded prompts and the key in code (#) cannot be customized. They are available in english only.
- If the caller does not have a valid caller ID, they will not be offered the callback option, regardless of the wait time threshold being exceeded.
- The prompt inviting them to opt-in to the callback will only be played once. A customer can press # any time after the prompt to accept.
- The prompt will not include the estimated wait time.
- This can also be done from the Contact Center tab inside of the admin portal.
- Callers who opt to have auto-callback will be given the option to input their desired callback number.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , select the queue that needs Auto-Queue Callback enabled.
- From , enable Queue Callback.
- From Caller Wait Time Threshold, enter the desired amount of time for the threshold in seconds, minutes, or hours. Alphabetic characters are not accepted.
- If the threshold is set to greater than 0, this means the callback option will be offered when the average caller wait time exceeds the determined threshold, which is calculated within the last 15 minutes. If there have not been calls in the last 15 minutes, the average wait time is below the threshold, or there are agents available in the queue, the callback option will not be offered.
- If the threshold is set to 0, this means the 15 minute calculation will be ignored and the callback option will be offered to every call if there are no available agents in the queue.
- From Caller ID to display to callers, select which phone number you want callers to see when the queue calls them back.
- Select which types of phone numbers you want to allow the system to call. This will override the dialing permissions of agents and users logged into the queue.
- Click Save when complete.