How do I assign skills to an agent?
Skills are part of our Intelligent Call Routing enhancement for call queues. The skills you assign to your agents will be what you choose from in the caller info nodes when creating your dial plan and recording your sound clip for the option menu your callers select from.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From .
- To create a new skill or assign an existing skill to an agent:
- Type the new skill name or select an existing skill in the Skill box. You can select multiple existing options at a time.
- Select one or more agents to assign these skills to. You can scroll through the list or use the Agent search box.
- Click Save when complete.
- To see agents assigned specific skills:
- Select one or more existing skills in the Skill box.
- Enable Only show agents with the selected skills.
- To remove a skill from an agent, click the X next to the skill(s) you want to remove.