Create a Survey in Customer Engagement
Create a custom survey to assess your customer's experience.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From .
- From Setup, complete the following fields:
- Type — select the type of survey question:
- Single-select — Recipients can select a single item from the list options
- Multi-select — Recipients can select one or more items from a list of options
- Text box — Recipients will respond using free-form text input
Note: Short answer responses have a 80 character limit. Long answer responses have a 280 character limit.
- Numerical scale — Recipients will select a number from a given range (example: 1-5)
- NPS — 1-10 scale with built-in NPS calculation
- Survey Question — Enter the question you want to ask your customers.
- Mark as Optional— Check mark if it is optional for recipients to respond to this survey question. Otherwise, leave it unchecked.
- Enter Response Options:
- Single-select/Multi-select — Add response options. You can select the option display as exposed if you would like all the response options to be shown side-by-side, or as compact if you would like the response options to be shown as a drop-down list.
- Numerical Scale — Define the number range.
- Optional: Customize your Post-survey message that will be sent to visitors after they have responded to your survey.
- Select Save.