How do I set up GoTo's Contact Center?
Assign supervisors/agents to specific queues and roles so they can begin taking calls, managing their queues and campaigns, and using their role-specific tools.
Before you begin: You must be set up as a user and be assigned the admin role. This can also be done from your admin portal if you have access permissions.
A queue is considered complete when at least one supervisor and one agent are assigned. If assigning additional users as agents, supervisors, or contact center admins above your quoted amount, the cost of your monthly subscription will increase.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- Choose the queues you want to set up:
- Call Queues
- Campaigns — Complete only
- Chat Queues — Core + Complete
- SMS/MMS — Core + Complete
- Webchat — Core + Complete
- Facebook Messenger — Core + Complete
- Instagram — Core + Complete
- Choose the enhancements you want to set up:
- Learn about the available analytics:
- Access analytics — Core + Complete
- Learn about available analytics — Core + Complete
- Access historical data
- Learn about reporting terms
- Learn about and access classic Contact Center Reports — Insights + Support Center only
- Learn about and access call reports
What to do next: Ensure agents know how to use the Agent Dashboard and supervisors know how to use the Supervisor Dashboard.