Add caller info nodes into a dial plan to utilize the Intelligent Call Routing (ICR) enhancement on call queues which matches callers to the best suited agent based on the selections the customer makes in those caller info nodes. Available for Core, Complete, and Support Center (post June 9th, 2020) customers.
About this task
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit. The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop a Caller Info node from the left sidebar to the canvas next to each auto attendant option that you want to pair with a skill.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Caller Info node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- Complete the following setting(s):
||Attaches the skills selected on this node with the caller when they enter a queue.
||Removes the skills selected on this node from the caller when they enter a queue. This is helpful when a customer wants to change their selection and are given an option to return to the previous menu. This option will only remove the most recent selection, while retaining the selected skills from the previous auto attendant(s).
||Removes all skills that are associated with the caller. This is helpful when there are complex dial plans utilizing layered auto attendants where the caller has selected several options.
|+ Add Info Field
||Select one or more skills from the drop-down menu to associate with the caller when they enter a queue.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Click Save.