How do I use a conference bridge in a dial plan?
Allow callers to access virtual conference rooms.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administer their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Dial Plans in the left navigation menu and then choose the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Conference Room node in the library to the desired spot on the workspace.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Conference Room node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- In the Choose field, select the conference bridge that will be used.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Select Save.