How do I use a conference bridge in a dial plan?
Allow callers to access virtual conference rooms.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, refer to How do I create a dial plan?
Note: There is a new version of this visual dial plan editor in GoTo Admin with many new and improved features! Even if your account uses PBX Administration (classic) you can still use the new and improved dial plan editor by signing in with your admin credentials at https://admin.goto.com and selecting .
Before you begin:
- You must be assigned the Admin or Super admin role to perform this task.
- Create and set up the conference bridge you want to use.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Dial Plans in the left navigation menu and then choose the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Conference Room node in the library to the desired spot on the workspace.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Conference Room node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- In the Choose field, select the conference bridge that will be used.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Select Save.