How do I use a schedule in a dial plan?
Automatically direct your callers based on a pre-set schedule for open and closed hours as well as holidays.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Dial Plans in the left navigation menu and then choose the dial plan you want to edit.
Result: The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Schedule node in the library to the desired spot on the workspace.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Schedule node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- Complete the following setting(s):
Setting Description Choose… Select the schedule that will be used. When open When the schedule is “open”, the caller is routed to the “open call flow”. When closed When the schedule is “closed”, the caller is routed to the “closed call flow”. When on Holiday When the schedule is “on holiday”, the caller is routed to the “holiday call flow”.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Select Save.