How do I create a schedule?
Create a schedule to route your callers to different paths of your dial plan based on when they call.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Schedules in the left sidebar and then select Add Schedule.
- Enter a Name for the schedule.
- Select and then select the new schedule to configure its settings.
- From , select a day and time to add a new open time block.
- Select and drag the entire time block or its bottom/right edge to make changes to its duration in 15-minute increments.
Tip: Don't like the 15-minute increments? Within a time block, select the icon to edit and customize specific start and end times.Tip: Use Override to open or close the schedule 24/7.
- From Holiday, add holidays to the schedule.
- Select Save.