- Dial *72 from your desk phone, GoToConnect desktop or mobile.
Note: This will override any call forwarding settings configured from the phone’s menu. Calls are still forwarded if the phone goes offline afterward.
- When you hear a dial tone, enter the internal extension or external phone number you want calls forwarded to.
Note: If your system admin has enabled Block Caller ID on the phone number used by your line, your caller ID will remain blocked when forwarding to an external phone number.
- Hang up.
- To turn off call forwarding, dial *73 from your phone and hang up. This does not disable any call forwarding settings configured from the phone’s menu.
|Find Me/Follow Me
||For an advanced alternative to call forwarding, see Find Me Follow Me Settings in GoToConnect.
||See your phone guide to learn how to forward calls on your phone.
|Switch your call to another device
||Learn how to use call flip to transfer a call between multiple devices assigned to a single user.
||Create a new call forwarding dial plan
Route phone number to your call forwarding dial plan
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click Add Dial Plan.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the dial plan.
- Click and then click the new dial plan to open the editor.
- Choose the External Number template.
- Enter the phone number you'd like to forward all calls to in the node.
- Choose how you'd like to receive voicemails:
- If you'd like voicemails to be left on the external phone number's mailbox, remove the Leave Voicemail node and change the timeout to 60 seconds.
- If you'd like voicemails to be left on an internal extension, choose the extension in the Leave Voicemail node.
- Click Save.
- Click Phone Numbers in the left sidebar.
- Click in-line for the phone number you'd like to route to the new dial plan.
- From Route to, search for and select the new dial plan.
- Click .