How do I add a holiday to a schedule in my dial plan?
Add a holiday (date and time range) to a schedule and automatically let your callers know you are closed.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Schedules in the left sidebar and then choose the schedule that requires changes or create a new schedule.
- From the Holidays tab, select Add Holiday and then enter a Name, Start Date, and End Date for the holiday. Note: Holidays do not automatically recur year after year (e.g., you must add Christmas each year).
- Optional: Uncheck All Day and then enter a Start Time and End Time for the holiday.
- Select to save.
- Select Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then choose the dial plan that uses the schedule you just changed.
- Find the Schedule node in your dial plan and choose your desired holiday from the drop-down menu.
- Optional: Add your previously recorded or uploaded holiday sound clip by adding the Play Sound Clip node to your Schedule node's path for When on Holiday.
- Verify all paths of the Schedule utility node for When Open, When Closed, and When on Holiday.
- Select Save.