How do I upload a sound clip?
Play custom messages to your callers in dial plans, call queues, or call filters.
Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new admin experience. The article below is meant for admins who use https://my.jive.com/pbx to administrate their account. If you're an admin who uses https://admin.goto.com, please visit our GoTo Admin support site for help.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Sound Clips in the left sidebar and then click Upload.
- Select a supported file from your computer:
Tip: We recommend .wav, 16-bit mono, 8000 Hz. File sizes should not exceed 150 MB.
- Optional: Enter a Description of the sound clip.
- Click .
- Select a Normalization Level to ensure consistent volume levels and then click Ok.