How do I upload a sound clip?
Play custom messages to your callers in dial plans, call queues, or call filters.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Sound Clips in the left navigation menu and then select Upload.
- Choose a supported file from your computer:
Tip: We recommend .wav, 16-bit mono, 8000 Hz. File sizes should not exceed 150 MB.
- Optional: Enter a Description of the sound clip.
- Select .
- Choose a Normalization Level to ensure consistent volume levels and then select Ok.