How do I upload a sound clip?
Play custom messages to your callers in dial plans, call queues, or call filters.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I upload a sound clip?
Before you begin: You must have admin or super admin permissions.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Sound Clips in the left navigation menu and then select Upload.
- Choose a supported file from your computer:
Tip: We recommend .wav, 16-bit mono, 8000 Hz. File sizes should not exceed 150 MB.
- Optional: Enter a Description of the sound clip.
- Select .
- Choose a Normalization Level to ensure consistent volume levels and then select Ok.
What to do next: To bring your sound clip to life, use it in dial plan, call queue, or call filter.