How do I add a sound clip to a call queue for agents or callers?
Give agents additional context on an incoming call by playing a sound clip before they are connected to the caller, or play a periodic message in addition to hold music for callers waiting in the queue.
Before you begin: You must be set up as a user and be assigned the admin role. This can also be done from your admin portal if you have access permissions.
Play sound clip to agents in a call queue
Play sound clip to callers in a call queue
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , select the queue that needs a Periodic Announcement Message.
- From , select the desired Periodic Announcement Message sound clip.
- Set the desired Periodic Announcement Frequency (how often the sound clip will play).
- Optional: Enable Say Hold Time to include the estimated hold time with the sound clip.
- Click Save.