How do I link a MAC address to a device profile?
This article discusses how a MAC address can be added to a device after the initial creation.
Important: Please excuse our mess while we improve your admin experience! We are in the process of migrating all accounts to the new GoTo Admin. The article below is meant for admins who use PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx. If you're an admin who uses GoTo Admin at https://admin.goto.com, please refer to: How do I change the settings on a device?
Before you begin:
- You must have admin or super admin permissions.
- The hardware profile must be created.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and then choose the device that needs a MAC address added.
- From , verify Allow the phone to retrieve its configuration is enabled.
- Select the desired Hardware.
- Click Save.