How do I set up Shared Line Appearance (SLA)?
Share a single line with up to eight phones so you can quickly move 2-way calls around.Use this quick and easy setup tool to get started if you have less than 50 seats.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Lines in the left sidebar and then click Add Line.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- If the line that needs to be shared already exists, skip to steps 5-6 to enable Shared Line, and then power cycle all devices that share the line.
- Enter a Name for the line. You can override this with the button label.
- Click and then click the new line to configure its settings.
- From , set the Name field to Use and then enter the desired name for the shared line.
- Enable Shared Line.
- Click Save. Note: The line will have the SLA icon next to its extension number throughout the admin portal.
- Click Devices in the left sidebar and then click the phone that needs the shared line added to one of its line keys.
- From Button Configuration, check Allow this device to monitor the presence of other devices.
- Select Line and then choose the newly created Shared Line extension.
- Edit the button label. The button label overrides the line name.
- Click Save.
- Repeat with additional shared lines as needed.