Set Up Shared Inbox with Webchat (Customer Engagement)
Set up a webchat widget to your shared inbox to allow your customers to communicate with agents through a website.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , toggle on Enable Webchat on this inbox.
- Configure additional widget settings as desired:
- Choose what domains to trust for security.
- Determine if you want to enable Pre-message information request to collect any customer information before the chat starts.
- Enable a welcome chat message pop-up when visitors land on your website.
- Choose a header message.
- Customize the styling and position of the widget.
- Under Add webchat to your website, select Copy code and then add it to your website. Use the Basic or Wordpress bubbles to filter the instructions accordingly.
Note: The code does not change if you modify the widget appearance or messages. Any changes made will update automatically on your website after a browser refresh.
- Click Save when you are finished.