How do I set up a chat queue with Instagram?
Connect your chat queue(s) to Instagram to reach more customers, gather rich data for analysis and growth, and optimize agent performance by enabling them to handle conversations in one central place. Available for Core and Complete customers.
- Sign in to our GoTo desktop/web app.
- From , select the chat queue you want to edit.
- From , click Connect/Manage.Note: If you have never set up Facebook/Instagram for your chat queues, it will say Connect. If you have previously linked Facebook to your chat queues, it will say Manage.
- From the pop-up window:
- Log in to Facebook if setting this up for the first time, otherwise click Edit Settings.
- Choose the desired Instagram account to link. If you see Link Account instead of a list of accounts, it's because you do not have a business account or it has not been connected to a Facebook page. Both steps need to be done before you can continue.
- Select the page(s) you want available for your chat queue(s). If you see Create a page instead of a list of pages, it's because you do not have a Facebook page available. One will need to be created before you can continue.
- Click Next.
- Make sure all permissions are enabled. Removing any permission may break the integration.
- Click .
Result: This will take you back to your chat queue settings page. If it does not happen automatically, refresh the app to load the list of Facebook pages. These will now display for all chat queues.
- From Facebook Pages, enable the page connected to your Instagram account to make it available for agents in this chat queue.
- Click Save when you are finished.