How do I give a user and user group call monitoring permissions?
Give users or user groups call monitoring permissions to listen to a call in progress on any line without call interruption or intervention.
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Permissions in the left sidebar.
, select one of the following:
Choice Description Simple Monitoring Permissions Users can monitor all lines on the system (full monitoring access). ACL Monitoring Permissions Users can only monitor specific lines on the system (limited monitoring access).
- If using Simple Monitoring Permissions, select the user or user group from Monitors.
- If using ACL Monitoring Permissions, select a user or user group from Who, and then choose the user or user group to be monitored from Can Monitor.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group from the user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then click . Click Save.