How do I integrate with Microsoft Dynamics?
Integrate your phone system with Microsoft Dynamics. Each time you make a call or receive calls, the integration automatically looks for any customers that match the caller ID and logs the call with options to edit your customer account, add call notes, or schedule upcoming activities.
- Link integration with your organization’s Microsoft account.
- Download and install the GoTo Connect Microsoft Dynamics integration app.
- Use the GoTo Connect Microsoft Dynamics integration.
Download and install the GoTo Connect Microsoft Dynamics integration app
- Download the GoTo Connect integration for Microsoft Dynamics for your operating system:
- Once installation is finished, open the newly downloaded GoTo Connect Microsoft Dynamics app.
- Choose your language and then accept the terms of service.
- Sign in using your GoTo Connect credentials.
- Select your line and ensure the Microsoft Dynamics Status shows Linked. If the status is unlinked, ask your admin to link the integration to your organization’s Microsoft Dynamics account.
Use the GoTo Connect Microsoft Dynamics integration
- When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or softphone (the app must be open), waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.
- When receiving an inbound call, the integration will look for matching contacts within Microsoft Dynamics. If no matching contact is found, you can Create new contact or Create new lead to be added to Microsoft Dynamics.
- During an active call, create a new contact, new case, new lead, new opportunity, or you can open the contact in Microsoft Dynamics.
- From your call history, you can create a new contact or create a new lead.