How do I integrate with Slack?
Integrate your phone system with Slack. Manage voicemail, click to call, text messages, log in and out of call queues, see which agents are servicing specific queues, and create queue groups for bulk actions.
- Click here to install GoToConnect to your workspace.
- To activate the integration and Google Dialogflow functionality, click Allow twice in the authorization screens. (If you are using multiple workspaces, you can select it from the dropdown menu in the top-right corner).
- In the search field at the top of the Slack, search for "gotoconnect" and then select the GoToConnect App.
- At the bottom, enter /gtc link to connect Slack and GoToConnect.
- Click Connect GoToConnect Account.
- In the integration dashboard window, click Link Accounts in GoToConnect. When linking for the first time on your workspace, a new window might pop up, click Allow.
- In the conversation with the GoToConnect App, enter /gtc configure.
- Choose your line/device and voicemail notification preferences.
- Click Save.