How do I integrate with Google Chrome?
Initiate calls within Google Chrome using GoTo Connect. As needed, you can enable the extension to search your callers’ caller ID within Google automatically—or other third-party tools—to learn more about who’s calling.
- Click here to go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add to Chrome and then click Add extension.
- When prompted, sign in with your GoTo Connect credentials.
- From Lets get started select your Language and Extension.
- Open GoTo Connect desktop, web, mobile device, or VoIP phone, and then click Test a call to test its connectivity.
- If your test call completes successfully, click Done.
- From Options, customize the settings to your liking.
Tip: Click here for more help with web pops and 3rd party pops.