How do I install the Salesforce integration?
Integrate your phone system with Salesforce Lightning or Salesforce Classic. Each time you make or receive calls, GoTo Connect’s widget automatically looks for any customers that match the caller ID and logs the call with the option to add call notes.
The instructions below are for both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.
Note: On December 31, 2020, v2 of the Salesforce Classic integration will be discontinued. Please install the updated version below.
- Click here to find the GoTo Connect integration for Salesforce in AppExchange.
- Click Get It Now.
- In the new window, click Open Login Screen.
Note: Make sure your popup blocker is disabled.
- Click Allow to allow GoTo Connect to access your Salesforce account.
- Click Install Here under Install in This Org and then click Confirm and Install.
- Choose the desired group of users and then click Install.
- Create a picklist of custom call dispositions for your organization.
- Configure the integration in your Salesforce account.
What to do next: When you initiate a call from the app, it first sends the call to your desk phone or softphone (the app must be open), waits for you to pick it up, and then finally completes the call to the outbound number.