Share Your Camera (Android)
If you are running a supported Android device, you can share your camera with the rest of your meeting participants!
- Tap the Camera icon in the lower menu.
- In the preview, tap Share. If prompted, tap Allow.
- Your camera feed will be shared at the bottom of the screen. You can move this feed to different corners of the device screen.
You can switch the camera view from the front to the back, and vice versa, in either of the following ways:
- Tap the Flip icon before sharing.
- Tap your live camera feed and Flip camera.
You can move the camera feed around to free up space when there are many cameras and screens being shared at once. Move the cameras around by dragging the feed to different corners. Note that your feed will stack on top of other participant's if you drag them to the same corner.
You can stop sharing your camera in either of the following ways:
- Tap your live camera feed and Stop sharing.
- Tap the Camera icon in lower menu and Stop sharing.