How do I rearrange the camera feeds?
Because up to 50 cameras can be shared during a session, your screen may start to look busy. Change the camera filter and position to free up some screen space and help you focus or try our flexible layout feature.
Filter cameras including mine
When multiple attendees are sharing their cameras, you can choose to see only the presenter's camera, the camera of current speaker, or no camera at all. Additionally, you can choose to display your own camera or hide it.
- Select in the top toolbar.
- Select a filter:
- Everyone — Display all attendees in the meeting (those not sharing their camera will have initials).
- Who's talking — Display only the current speaker.
- Active cameras — Display only those who are actively sharing a webcam.
- Hide everyone — Display no webcam. This will help increase bandwidth if you are having internet issues.
- To hide your own camera (and still share with attendees), disable Show me my camera.
Result: Doing so will remove your camera feed from your window. Your camera will continue to be shared with others.
Change camera positions
When a presenter is sharing their screen, you can rearrange the camera feed and presentation so you can focus on what's important to you.
- Select .
- Determine where you want the camera feeds positioned.
- Use the sliding scale to enlarge or shrink the camera feeds and shared screen.