How do I start a scheduled session?
After organizers schedule a meeting, they can start it at its scheduled time or before.
- If you have the meeting link on you, click it to automatically launch the session.
- If you are using the Microsoft Outlook Plugin, open the desired appointment in your Outlook calendar and click Start Meeting.
- If you are using the Google Calendar extension, open the meeting in Google Calendar and click Start Meeting.
Alternatively, you can view your upcoming meetings and start it from there.
- Open the GoTo desktop app on your computer or sign in from a browser.
- In the Upcoming or Rooms tab, click the session you wish to begin.
- Click Start this meeting.