How do I start a scheduled session?
After organizers create a meeting, they can start it at anytime (or multiple times such as for practice), including before or after its scheduled start time (up to 30 days after the scheduled start date for one-time meetings which expire at that point).
Desktop app or web
- Sign in to the GoToweb or desktop app.
Note: If you are using a Linux or Google Chrome device, you will need to use the web browser to host your session as those systems are not compatible with our desktop app. When using the web option, use a Google Chrome or Edge brower.
- From Upcoming or Rooms, select the session you want to start.
- Select Start this meeting.
Fastpath: You can also launch the session automatically by selecting the meeting link if it's accessible or from your calendar if using GoTo for Outlook
- Open the GoTo mobile app on your device.
- Select Meetings.
- From Upcoming, select a session and then select Start.
Tip: As needed, you can select Edit instead to change any details or delete the session.