Test Your Webcam
Put your best face forward and get ready for business! You can test and preview your webcam at any time, whether you're getting ready to start a session or are already in one.
Test before the session
- Click the Camera icon to preview your feed.
- To change your camera device, click the Settings icon and use the Camera drop-down menu.
- To join the session with your camera on, click OK, I'm ready.
Preview your camera during the session
- While in a meeting, click the Settings icon.
- A preview of your webcam will be displayed. You can use the drop-down menu to select a different webcam device and use the radio buttons to change the size. If you are on a Windows tablet, you may switch camera views from the front to the back view (and vice versa) with these radio buttons.
- To start sharing, click the Webcam icon at the bottom of GoToMeeting or in the Control Panel.
Test at any time
- Right-click on the Daisy icon in your system tray and click Preferences.
- Click Webcam in the left menu.
- If you have a webcam connected, a preview of your webcam will be displayed. You can use the drop-down menu to select a different webcam device and use the radio buttons to change the size.
- Click Advanced if you'd like to open your webcam's software and control advanced settings (like zoom and exposure).
- Once set, click OK.