How do I download ChromaCam?
You can customize, replace, or blur your webcam background during meetings with ChromaCam, a third-party service. If you have a paid GoTo Meeting account, you can use your GoTo Meeting credentials to download and access ChromaCam Pro for free.If you are an attendee joining someone else's meeting (you do not have your own GoTo Meeting account), you can download ChromaCam Lite for free.
Before you begin: Make sure your hardware is supported before downloading.
|OS||Windows 8, 10, 11 or macOS Mojave (10.14) or newer
Chromacam 184.108.40.206 and below fully support Windows 7
|Processor||Intel 6th gen i5 quad-core or higher processor running at 3.3GHz or higher|
|Memory||4GB + RAM|
|Camera||Any RGB webcam (e.g., embedded computer webcam)|
If you do not see Custom background with ChromaCam in your settings, your admin may have disabled the feature. Please reach out to your account admin to get it enabled.
- Sign in to the GoTo web or desktop app.
- Select your profile picture in the top toolbar then Settings.
- Select in the left menu.
- Scroll to Custom background with ChromaCam then select Download ChromaCam.
- Go through the installation flow.
Note: You need admin rights to install ChromaCam. If you cannot install ChromaCam, please contact your IT admin.
- If you have a GoTo Meeting account, sign in using your credentials then Allow GoTo to connect to ChromaCam.
- The next time you join or host a meeting, ChromaCam will be available as a camera device.