How do I switch audio modes from the Android app?
You can switch audio modes from the GoTo Meeting Android app at any point during a meeting. This can be useful if you are having issues with your current audio method.
- Tap the More icon in the lower menu and Audio options or swipe left to access the Audio screen.
- Select the audio method you want to connect to.
- Connect to Internet audio – Use your device's mic and speakers (VoIP) to connect to the audio conference.
- Auto dial or Switch to a difference phone – Dial in to the audio conference using a phone (PSTN). Tap the phone number to automatically start dialing, or select the Pen icon to edit the number before dialing if needed.
- Turn off audio – Disconnect from the audio conference completely.