How do I manage my phone audio with keypad commands?
When you are connected via Phone audio, you can use your phone's keypad to manage the audio of the conference call. Below is a list of the different keypad commands that are available.
- *3 – Turn "on-hold" beeps on or off
- *4 – Hear a menu of keypad commands available to you.
- *6 – Mute or unmute your audio.
- *2 – Hear the number of attendees currently dialed in via telephone.
- *7 – Record the meeting. After pressing the command, you must press 1 to start the recording. Press *7 and then 1 again to stop recording.
- *5 – Change the "listening mode" of all attendees. Pressing this command repeatedly will cycle through the following modes:
- Soft mute: All attendees are automatically muted, but they can unmute themselves if desired.
- Hard mute: All attendees are automatically muted and cannot unmute themselves.
- Unmute: All attendees are automatically unmuted (default mode).
- *8 – Change the "chime controls". Pressing this command repeatedly will cycle through the following modes:
- Both entry and exit chimes on (default).
- Both entry and exit chimes off (default if starting meetings by phone).
- *09 – Report audio issues with a 60 second recording. If you hear a "Your entry is not valid" response, select *0.