How do I listen to call recordings?
Access your stored files via your call reports or the Amazon AWS Management Console.
Listen via Call Reports
- Sign in at https://my.jive.com/cr.
- Select which perspective you want to listen to calls from:
- Select the call you want to listen to.
- From Direction, select . Note: will only display next to the recorded calls. Some calls may have multiple recordings due to being transferred, etc.
- Optional: Select to save the recording to your desktop.
Listen via Amazon
- Sign in at https://aws.amazon.com/console/.
- Navigate to your Amazon S3 bucket for GoTo Connect (storage folder).
- Learn how recordings are named:
GoTo Connect will create a new folder for each year, with first and second level folders for each respective month and day (). It may take a full business day before recordings are accessible. File names use the following format:
Note: Recordings are sent to Amazon S3 using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and then added using Service Side Encryption (SSE). According to Amazon, SSE uses one of the strongest block ciphers available, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256). 256-bit is the largest key size defined for AES. Server-side encryption is about data encryption at rest, that is, Amazon S3 encrypts your data as it writes it to disks in its data centers and decrypts it for you when you access it.
- Naming Convention: time_stamp~source_number~destination_number~unique_ID.wav
- Example File: 2011-11-25T140401~8015550101~7145550198~012fc1c2-62f6-1348-e3a4-000100620002.wav
- Encoding: GoToConnect currently provides three encoding options for recorded calls, .wav, .wav49, and .mp3.