How do I give a user and user group reporting permissions?
Give users or user groups reporting permissions to analyze call performance and to access system call reports and analytics.
- Sign in to PBX Administration (classic) at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Select Permissions in the left navigation menu.
- From , choose the user or user group that needs reporting permissions.
- Check View reports from Permissions.
- Optional: If a user needs to access the call recordings, check View Reports and then Access Call Recordings from Permissions.
- Select Save.
- Optional: To remove a user or user group, hover over the user or user group you would like to remove and then select . Select Save.