How do I create a call queue?
Create a call queue to make it easier for incoming callers to reach a department—like Support or Billing. Agents that have logged in to a queue can then answer these calls as they are dispersed to them.
- Log in with one of our platforms:
Log in Steps From GoToConnect
- Log in to GoToConnect.
From Admin Portal
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- From the left sidebar, select Call Queues & Contact Center.
- From Queues, click + Add Queue.
- The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed.
- Enter a Name for the queue.
- Configure its settings.
- Click Save Queue.