How do I change the settings on a schedule?
Update the settings on a schedule as needed.
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select the schedule that needs changes made.Tip: While on any tab in a schedule's profile, you can select in the top-right to make changes to the overview page or delete the schedule. Use the breadcrumb on the top-left to go back to the main list or use the arrows to navigate each schedule's detail page.
- From the Overview tab, change the following:
- Details: Select Edit details to make changes to the name or time zone.
- Associated Resources: View what part of the admin console references this schedule. Navigate to that resource directly to make changes.
- From the tab, select Edit Schedule and then select the days and times you want to be open.Note: If you need to temporarily remain completely open or completely closed, you can use the Override feature rather than changing your actual schedule.
- From the Holidays tab, select + Add holiday and then complete the form. Repeat for every holiday, every year.
What to do next: Add your new schedule (or holiday) to your dial plan.