How do I add an extension?
Use extensions to help with call management by adding dial plans, lines (known as direct extensions), ring groups, virtual faxes, shared voicemail boxes, conferences bridges, and more.
About this task: A dial plan can be created from the Extensions overview but for detailed steps, refer to How do I create a dial plan?
- If you are not already, sign in to GoTo Admin.
- From , select Add extension.
- Choose the type of extension you want to create from the drop-down menu.
- Complete each field of the form.
- Select Save when completed.
- Choose the newly created extension from the overview list to update its settings.
What to do next: To bring your new extension to life, route a phone number to it or use it in a dial plan.