Send Follow-Up Emails to Attendees and Absentees
Organizers can choose when follow-up emails are sent to their attendees and absentees (people who registered for the webinar but did not attend).
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- From the Dashboard, either schedule a new webinar event or select an existing one.
- From , select or depending on your desired audience.
- From Send Email, select when you'd like your email to be sent:
- 1 to 6 weeks after the event.
- 1 to 6 days after the event.
- 1 to 6 hours after the event.
- Optional: To receive a copy of the email, select Send me a copy of the follow-email.
- Optional: Customize the email subject line and text field as desired.
- Optional: To send a certificate of attendance, select Include certificate with follow-up email.
- To attach a recording to your email, select
.Important: If you selected To absentees, this option will not be available.
- Optional: To have a logo and/or banner (feature image) displayed, add those from Branding & Colors.
- Select Save.
Tip: Use Preview to see what your email will look like.