Add Registrants in Bulk
Organizers on a paid plan can upload a .CSV file to add registrants in bulk using attendee's first name, last name, and email address.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- On the Dashboard page, schedule a new event or select an existing one.
- In the About section, select the Registered or New Event card.
- Select Bulk Registration.
- Select to download the .CSV template.
- Open the .CSV template, then enter the registrants' first and last names (or initials) and email addresses. Save the .CSV file to your computer.
Remember: Make sure to follow these .CSV requirements:
- Do not remove the first row from the .CSV file.
- Remove any duplicate attendee details.
- Do not use non-English characters.
- Spaces, periods, and hyphens are allowed.
- Go back to your dashboard, then select Browse.
- Select the .CSV file you edited, then select Upload.