How do I add registrants in bulk?
Organizers can upload a .CSV file to add registrants in bulk using attendee's first name, last name, and email address.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- From the Dashboard, either schedule a new event or select an existing one.
- In the About section, select the Registered or New Event card.
- Select Bulk Registration.
- Select to download the .CSV template.
- Open the .CSV template then enter the registrants' first names, last names, and email addresses. Save the .CSV file to your computer. Remember: Make sure to follow these .CSV requirements.
- Do not remove the first row from the .CSV file.
- Remove any duplicate attendee details.
- Enter only one word in the First name and Last name columns.
- Remove hyphens and punctuation in names.
- ✓ Liz Davis, Liz Miller, Sue Davis, or Sue Miller
- ✗ Liz Sue Davis-Miller
- Do not use initials in the First name or Last name columns.
- ✓ Liz Davis
- ✗ Liz D
- Go back to your dashboard then select Browse.
- Choose the .CSV file you edited then select Upload.