Attach a Recording to the Follow-Up Email
Organizers can choose to send a follow-up email with a recording to attendees or absentees after the webinar ends.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- If you recorded locally, upload the recorded session to your Video Library. You must wait until a session has ended before converting the recording and seeing the session in the Past Events tab of the Dashboard.
- On the Dashboard, either schedule a new webinar or open an existing one.
- Scroll and open the "Emails" section.
- Under "Follow-Up Email", click the To Attendees or To Absentees field depending on who you want to send the recording to.
- To send follow-up emails, make sure you're on the Send Email tab.
- Click + Add video and select the desired recording. Remember, if you have not yet uploaded the video, then it will not be listed. Click Add when finished.
See Manage Webinar Event Registration for more information about modifying and sending follow-up emails.