How do I join a test session?
By joining a test session from your computer, you can check your audio and webcam devices and make sure that you will have a smooth connection in time for your real training.
- Click the Join Now button.
- You will automatically be launched into the test session.
- If you see a "Waiting for Olivia the Organizer" screen, then you've successfully joined the test session! You should be able to join all future GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, and GoToTraining sessions from this computer smoothly. You can now close the "Waiting for the organizer" screen to exit the test session or continue reading for audio and webcam testing.
- If you do not reach the "Waiting for the organizer" screen, then there was an issue along the way. Make sure you meet all the System Requirements for Attendees or see Join Help and FAQs for more troubleshooting tips.
- To test your audio, click the Settings icon by your initials and choose your device in the Microphone and Speakers outputs.
- Speak into your microphone and make sure the volume bar lights up.
- Click the Play icon to make sure you can hear audio.
- To test your camera, click the Camera icon. A preview will display over your initials.
- Click OK, I'm Ready to remember your preferences the next time you join a training.
- You can close this window as you have successfully joined the test session. You will be able to join your next training smoothly!