How do I register for a training?
If you'd like to join a training as an attendee, you'll first need to register for the session using the Registration URL in your GoToTraining invitation. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session when it's time.
- Open your GoToTraining invitation email.
- Click the Registration URL to open the registration form.
- Fill out all required fields, including your first name, last name and email address. Then click Register. If you're registering for a training with multiple sessions, you can choose to register once to attend all sessions or register for individual sessions.
- Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page.
- If the organizer has automatic approval set, you'll immediately receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the session.
- If the organizer has manual approval set, the organizer must first approve your registration before you'll receive a confirmation email.
- Now that you've successfully registered, here are a few tips for making your training experience as smooth as possible.
- You can add a GoToTraining appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
- When it's time for the session, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.