How do I register for a training?
To join a training as an attendee, you first need to register for the session using the registration link in the GoTo Training invitation. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the training when it's time and how to add it to the calendar of your choice.
- Open your GoTo Training invitation email.
- Select the Registration URL to open the registration form.
- Fill out all required fields, including your first name, last name and email address.
- Select Register. If you are attending a training with an associated cost, you will instead see Continue which will take you through the payment flow before you can finalize your registration.
Tip: If you're registering for a training with multiple sessions, you can choose to register once to attend all sessions or register for individual sessions.
Result: Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Registration Confirmation page. If the organizer has automatic approval set, you'll receive a confirmation email immediately with information on how to join the session. Otherwise, you'll receive a confirmation email upon your registration being manually approved by an organizer.
- Add to calendar by downloading the training details as an ICS file. You can upload this file to the calendar of your choice (such as Outlook or Google Calendar) and be reminded to join when it's time.
- When it's time for the training, select the Join URL in your confirmation email. Remember, don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.