How do I share my camera?
You can share your camera and meet face-to-face with other attendees. Up to 25 cameras (desktop app or web) or 6 cameras (mobile device) can be shared at once. If you do not see the option to share your camera, the organizer may have disabled the feature.
Desktop app or web
Before you join the session, you are launched in a Preview window. Select Camera to turn it on. If the Camera icon is glowing blue, that means you'll join the session with it on. Alternatively, you can share your camera during the session as follows.
- Select the Camera icon in the lower toolbar. This will open the Settings pane with a preview of your camera feed.
- Select the camera device you want to use and preview what your feed will look like.
- Select Share.
- To stop sharing, select the Camera icon again in the lower toolbar.
- Open the GoTo mobile app on your device.
- Start or join a session.
- Tap Camera > Turn camera on.
- To stop sharing your camera, tap Camera.