How do I Start a Support Session from a Ticket in Slack?
- In Slack, choose a support channel.
- Select the ticket from where you want to start a support session.
- Select See more to display your options.
- Choose Start remote session.
The person receiving support has to accept the agent's request, and then download and run the GoTo Resolve app. During the support session, the end-user can pause screen sharing.
- To end the session, select End session.
- Chat with the end-user.
- View details of the remote device, including CPU and memory usage, and system information.
- Add notes and accounting information to the session that are visible in reports.
- Send and receive files.
- Reboot the end-user's computer.
- Switch between end-user's monitors.
- Share your screen with the end-user.
- Close the session.
For more information on the agent's experience during support sessions, see Managing Support Sessions from the Console.