How do I Manage Tickets in the Console?
- Sign in to the Console at http://console.gotoresolve.com.
- Go to Helpdesk and select a ticket.
- You can add the following details to a ticket:
Ticket detail Description Priority Set the urgency of the ticket. Default priority is Medium. Status Status of the ticket that describes the agent's progress. The following statuses are available:
- Open - the ticket is assigned to an agent
- In Progress - an agent started working on the ticket
- On Hold - the ticket is assigned, but work is temporarily put on hold
- Blocked - agent cannot continue work on the issue
- Resolved - issue is resolved. Ticket can be closed.
- Closed - the ticket is closed
- Cancelled - Ticket is no longer relevant
Due on Set a date by when the ticket should be resolved. Assigned to Assign the ticket to an agent in your organization. You cannot assign tickets to people outside your organization. Submitted by Name of the agent who created the ticket or name of the end-user for whom the ticket was created. Only editable while creating a ticket. Subject Type a short description of the issue. Summary of the issue Add details of the issue. Category Select a category for your ticket. Categories are defined in the Admin Center for each helpdesk service individually. Comments Add comments to the ticket. Hide from customer The end-user does not receive a notification about creating or changing the ticket. Previous Comments You can edit or delete comments that agents added to the ticket. Only the first two lines of a comment is visible by default. You can click the comment to view its full content.
The Previous Comments section is inly available when a ticket has at least one comment.
- Save your changes.
For more ticketing-related questions, see our Ticketing FAQs.